The Village of Turtle Lake has a friendly, small-town atmosphere for residents and visitors alike, which encourages community involvement and makes the Village a good place to raise a family. Their Residents are proud of their community’s school system, its recreational opportunities, the access to quality, affordable housing, and their active role in the community. The Village of Turtle Lake will continue to preserve the traditions of their small town past while looking forward to the future to promote a diversified economic base, making the Village a good place to visit, work, and live.The Village of Turtle Lake proposes to construct a Regional Sustainable Business Park with an emphasis on sustainable design criteria such as:
- Emphasis on the use and preservation of natural systems
- Use of life-cycle cost analysis
- Holistic design and systems thinking.
- Design and application of new, innovative and more sustainable technologies
- LEED certification for new building designs
- Sustainable solution alternatives visualization
- Emphasis on public outreach and involvement
The Village of Turtle Lake envisions the Regional Sustainable Business Park to be a business park where businesses cooperate with one another and the community to reduce waste and pollution and improve environmental efficiency by sharing resources. The goal is a sustainable development that provides economic gain while improving environmental quality. All activities in the Regional Sustainable Business Park, including solid waste recycling, energy management, storm water treatment, and natural resources use will have an environmental focus.
For information call the Administrator at (715) 986-2241 or email email@example.com.